Monday, October 20, 2008

Well alrighty then...

Okay, so I realize I haven't posted in a little while. Okay, a long while. I guess a few things have happened since my last post...let's see if I can remember it all...

Well, for starters, I'm back to work. I started back at work two weeks ago, and I have been soooooooo exhausted!!!! Even now, I'm still very tired by the end of the day, but it's getting a bit better. It is nice to be back at work with my coworkers and everything. I work with such a great group of people; I missed them quite a bit while I was gone. I sure didn't miss the students though!!! lol

My car has taken another turn for the worst - I rearended another car on my way to work last week. Luckily, Skylar wasn't in the car with me. Nobody got hurt, and the car I hit had no damage at all, thank goodness. My vehicle, on the other end, got a bit smashed. To the tune of over $3600. Insurance will cover all but my deductable, which is nice, but still not cool. It's the first accident I've ever been in where I've been the driver. Hopefully, it'll be the last!

I am no longer a skater with the Albany All Stars. I now proudly skate with the Hellions of Troy. We had our first bout a couple weekends ago - we were against the Ithaca Suffer Jets. We lost 115 to 96, but it was a really close bout, and I think we did fairly well for our very first bout, considering we had only been skating as a league for exactly a month! Yay!! Now we're looking for new practice space and a new bout location, as we were supposed to bout at the Washington Avenue Armory on December 6th, but we kinda had that space taken away from us (long story, don't ask). We have a few leads up in the Glens Falls area, so that's cool. I'm hoping they'll work out!!

We, the Hellions of Troy, have an event this wekeend though. We're having a Zombie Prom at Valentine's in Albany on Saturday. It should be tons of fun!!! I'm hoping we get a really good turnout! I'll be going as a dead pirate. :) I can't wait to dress up! It's been so long!!!!

Well, I'm thinking that's all I'll bore you with for now. I'm hoping to update this again much sooner than later! lol

Happy Reading!

No comments: