It's November 5th, no? Then why the hell was it 70 degrees out when I went on lunch this afternoon??? Not that I'm complaining! I love this weather! It's the perfect weather, if you ask me. I'm just really thrown by the fact that it is the beginning of November, and I can still wear capris! I should enjoy it while it lasts...I hate the bitter cold.
Skylar got the proofs for her school pictures today. They are adorable!!! I love them!! She's always been a photogenic kid. I'll post them when I get the actual ones back.
I actually found not one, but TWO corsets at Hot Topic this week that fit me! :) Woo Hoo!! I absolutely love corsets, but Torrid doesn't always have them, and Hot Topic doesn't always carry them in XXL. Well, the fact that I was able to find two this week has just tickled me pink! I borrowed a corset from my friend D. a month or two ago, and every time I've worn it, I've had several compliments on it. And, I absolutely love it, not only because it's a corset, but because it's purple and black - my two favorite colours. I almost hate to give it back to her!
Well, Skylar is sufficiently soaked and pruned at this point; she's been in the bathtub while I've been typing this (no, i didn't leave her alone in the tub, I brought my laptop into the bathroom and sat on the floor in front of the tub, so please don't go calling CPS on me! lol)
Happy Reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment